HYDRATING CLAY MASQUE
This luxurious, creamy clay masque assists in absorbing excess surface oils and gently polishes the skin’s surface, leaving it feeling smoother and looking more radiant.
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that may be used as a daily micro-exfoliant, as a 20-minute hydrating masque or as an overnight masque.
HOW TO USE
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a quick, gentle facial or décolletage micro-exfoliator or alternatively as a hydrating masque.
This masque is gentle enough to use two or three times a week.
When used as a micro-exfoliant:
- Apply the Hydrating Clay Masque over the Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil.
- Micro-exfoliate by massaging with your fingertips in a circular motion before rinsing off with water.
- Remove the last traces of the masque with your preferred Environ cleanser.
When used as a hydrating masque:
- After pre-cleansing and cleansing with your preferred Environ products, apply the Hydrating Clay Masque evenly over the face and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- The masque becomes transparent as it dries.
- To remove the masque, wet your fingertips and briefly massage the excess product on the face.
- Remove all product by rinsing the face and neck and then cleansing or toning.
When used as an overnight masque:
- First apply your Environ evening skin regime.
- Follow with a thin layer of the Hydrating Clay Masque and leave on overnight.
- Remove the next morning with your preferred Environ cleanser and follow with your Environ morning skin routine.